Where is the nearest store where I can try on your glasses?
Please see our stockist page to find a retailer near you.
Can I come to your studio in San Francisco to make a purchase?
We don’t have a store at our production studio to sell glasses from. Please check one the many great retailers on our stockist page.
How secure is this website?
All orders are processed by Stripe, one of the most trusted online payment processor in the world. We accept all major credit cards and don't give your information to 3rd parties without your permission.
Can I buy frames without lenses?
We do not sell our glasses without lenses.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes. We offer a 180 day warranty against any manufacturing defects on all of our glasses. Full warranty info can be found at on our terms page.
What are polarized lenses?
All our glasses are avaliable with polarized and non-polarized Carl Zeiss Vision lenses. Polarized lenses reduce glare so you can see further and more clearly. They also increase the saturation of colors to make everything a little better looking.
Can I put prescription lenses in your glasses?
Yes. Our wood frames must be fitted with Rx lenses through our own lab. Any optical lab can fit our acetate line with Rx lenses. You can read more about our Rx option at our Rx page.a
Do I need to send you my prescription?
For prescription orders, we need a current copy or your Rx which you can email to email@example.com For faster service, make sure your Rx includes your pupillary distance or PD. If this isn’t on your Rx, you can call your optician or use one of the many services available online to measure your PD from home.
What prescription lenses do you use?
Our standard Rx lens is available in brown, black and clear tints. It is 100% UV A/B protective (even in the clear color option) and made from polycarbonate, a strong, thin and scratch resistant lens material. We also offer this lens with an anti-reflective coating.
Can you make my prescription lenses with a special color, material or coating?
Usually yes. Our lab can source high-index, anti-scratch and nearly any other type of lens. Just let us know what you need and we’ll track it down.
How long does it take for prescription orders to ship?
The entire process typically takes 2-3 weeks. First, we send the frames to our lab. When we get them back with lenses installed, we perform a quality check and send the glasses to you. We will update you with tracking information when your glasses ship.
How can I care for my glasses?
Our wood glasses are sealed so they don’t require maintenance and are water resistant. Dish-soap and room temperature water can be used with a microfiber cloth to clean the lenses and frames or all our glasses. To protect them from scratches, we recommend using the included case whenever possible. If you plan to store your glasses in large containers such as an airline bag, we recommend using a hard case.
My sunglasses don’t fit quite right. What should I do?
All our acetate sunglasses can be adjusted for a custom fit by your local optician. Most opticians will perform this service for free. Wood sunglasses have the adjustment built into the spring hinges.
- Can I get my wood glasses wet?Yes. Our wood sunglasses are sealed up to three times for protection from moisture. Sweat, rain or changes in humidity will not affect them. They should not be submerged in water for extended periods. If you drop them in water, they will float and as long as they are dried off afterwards, they will not be damaged.
- How durable are your wood frames?We are the only wood eyewear company that treats all our frames to bond natural fibers within the wood. This makes the frames much stronger than untreated wood ever could be without sacrificing the beauty and character of real natural wood.
Shipping, Returns and Exchanges:
- Do you ship to my country?We do. International shipping starts at $25 and takes 5-9 business days after your order is prepared. Please select your country from the list on our cart page at checkout.
- How long does it take for my glasses to arrive?That depends on what you ordered. Below is a breakdown of how long it will take for your glasses to arrive.
Made in 2-5 business days + 2-3 business days to ship = 4-8 business days.
Made in 2-3 weeks + 2-3 business days to ship = 2-4 weeks
Made in 2-3 weeks + 2-3 business days for shipping = 2-4 weeks
*Additional 5 business days for international shipping.
- Where is my tracking info?We automatically send customers tracking info as soon as their glasses are shipped. If you have waited the time it takes to prepare glasses and still haven’t received one, follow these steps:
1) Make sure you are using the email address the order was placed under.
2) Check your junk mail folder.
3) If you created an account for your order, login to your account to see if your order has shipped.
If there is no tracking info in your account, your order has not yet shipped. We’ll update you with tracking info as soon as the order ships.
- What shipping carrier do you use?We use USPS for shipping. They are fast, reliable and allow us to include free domestic shipping on all orders.
- I want to return or exchange my glasses. What should I do?We offer returns and exchanges on unused glasses purchased through this website for 30 days from the purchase date. You may return your glasses to us by sending them to the address below. Please make sure to include the following:
1) All original packaging and materials.
2) If you would like to return or exchange your glasses.
3) The reason for your return or exchange.
4) A copy of your original order including your order number.
715 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Our full return policy can be found on our terms page.
- Can I get my wood glasses wet?